Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 1.035 mal aufgerufen
 Resin
Bugace ( gelöscht )
17.06.2008 17:48
KamaZ Zitat · Antworten

This Russian kit by A&N ModelTrucking is nothing but amazing. As You see, the parts break up are just like the Italeri kits, and You will recognice many of the parts from different Italeri kits, just with needed modifications for the Kama3. Andrej Myakotin is the man behind this master, and this is his second version, with corrected cabin.
I bought this kit using Paypal, paying to a US company, and it worked very well. Have had some communication with Andrej, and he does everything to please his customers. He knows he live in the wrong country when it comes to relabillity etc. Putting a low value on the box does it safer to mail, as it doesn't get that attention by those handling it in the eastern countries. Also the box arrived rather fast, faster then from southern Europe to Norway.
I have ordered a second kit, for my friend Oddbjörn(also on this forum). I might help others if there are some that wish it, but have some restrictions. I do this because Andrej have skills that I hope to appriciate later as well. He has a Zil under construction, but he don't know if it will be casted. I hope he might make it a transkit at least. More pictures here: http://public.fotki.com/bugace/plastic-m...view/page2.html
bluepug ( gelöscht )
17.06.2008 18:17
#2 RE: KamaZ Zitat · Antworten

Hello

Looks very good. What is the cost because this conversion kit? Do you have an address where you can order this conversion kit?

Greetings
Ralph

plastiktruck

17.06.2008 18:50
#3 RE: KamaZ Zitat · Antworten

Hi Ralph,

der Bausatz ist von einen Russen entwickelt wurden nur leider kann man bei ihm direkt nicht bestellen denn dort ist er 100,-€ billiger wie bei Kfs

http://an-modeltrucks.com/catalog.shtml
A&N Preis : 108.25 €

Kfs Preis : Kit price is £150.00.

Heiko grüßt aus der Plastikkiste....
... denn daraus wird auch mal ein Modell

im Bau:
Scania R730 8x4 Heavy Haulage Tractor

bluepug ( gelöscht )
17.06.2008 19:11
#4 RE: KamaZ Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Heiko

Danke für die Info. Aber auf der Page kann man direkt bestellen für 100 Euro.

Gruss
Ralph

Bugace ( gelöscht )
17.06.2008 21:50
#5 RE: KamaZ Zitat · Antworten

99, etwas euros!!

16 euro postage, and You get something uniq. Put a AMT Lowboy behinde it, and You have something that looks awsome, just because it is something else.

Bugace ( gelöscht )
20.06.2008 21:06
#6 RE: KamaZ Zitat · Antworten

Today, June 20., 8 days after I ordered the second Kamaz from Russia, it arrived me safe and sound. It looks like the Russian postage company are very safe and fast. Both Andrej, who mailed it, and Oddbjörn who will have it, must be happy now!!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz