Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 453 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen und Fragen rund um den Truckmodellbau
Bugace ( gelöscht )
16.06.2008 01:51
Styrene Showel in 1/24 Zitat · Antworten

I got this old O&K RH5S that needs a lot of TLC. It was started when I got it, main parts put together, and paint.
Now I'm trying to find out how to modify the chassis for tracks, and getting the remaining parts together the proper way. As You see the underside off the body are poor, and I will need to scratch some parts, and make it look as close as the real thing as I can. It is espacially the hight betweene tracks, and body that will need some work.

URL=http://public.fotki.com/bugace/plastic-modelbuilding/modeltrucks-1/ok-rh5s/img2976.html][/URL]

John

23.06.2008 11:28
#2 RE: Styrene Showel in 1/24 Zitat · Antworten

Hi
Is this really 1:24?
Bye John

Bugace ( gelöscht )
23.06.2008 13:24
#3 RE: Styrene Showel in 1/24 Zitat · Antworten
Yes it is John!!

Same producer also made a bigger showel, in a smaller scale, as well as different trucks in different scales. I'm not very strong in Japanese, even my German are a lot stronger, but the scale are easy to read.
Off course some companies have been less correct with the scale thru history, but the cabin, seat, and total size fits very well to this scale. It is a electric battery driven engine included. So it could drive, and turn, using two smal controllers on the vehicle. This is why the underneath details are so poor. But the cabin are neatly detailed, and You see the shell, and arm looks good. Included are lots of piping to the arm as well!!
You see the box says Nikko O&K, the logo says ODK, so I'm a bit confused about producer. Is the showel a Licensed O&K showel prodused by Nikko, and kitted by ODK? Or is it kitted by Nikko? Any how, there is dumpers, concrete mixer and more from same kitmanufakturer. Box telling scales like 1/24, 1/25, 1/30 and 1/50 on different kits, but the text is japanese, so I don't know which one is in which scale. But this box tells 1/24, and I'm happy!!!!
PS! I found this picture of the same kit, with anoter boxart! http://www.dhsdiecast.com/content/galler...y_photo_id=4165
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz