Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 509 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
Bugace ( gelöscht )
16.06.2008 02:17
Eines Norweger! Zitat · Antworten

Nicht neu an Diesem forum, aber ich hat ein oder zwei LKW bauzatsen, und damit finden ich diesem forum sehr gut.

But, my german is not "sehr gut", so You just have to accept me writing in english.
I'm soon to be a year older, that is one year older then for ten years ago, nothing else has to be said about that!!
I build mostly cars, but the whole automotive culture are present in my stack with projects, and unbuilts. Even build some armour, planes, and boats.

I don't have a specified hobbyroom, but the plans are there for modifying the smallest livingroom, and there by it will bee easier for me to get my models finished. I got more then 100 projects ongoing at the moment. Not many trucks, but I'm soon finished with a Actros, I'm working with a MB LPS, a Bedford, two MAN's, a DAF, a Ford F800/900 4x4, a VN780, a Pete 359, a IH Transtar Eagle, and some P/U's.
My favourit trucks must be Mercedes, Ford TT and Mack. Got some MB NB and SK's, and Mack Cruisliners, R685ST's, DM's and Monograms old Bulldogs, and plenty of T Fords to work with.

John

16.06.2008 03:04
#2 RE: Eines Norweger! Zitat · Antworten

Hi Bugace
Welcome here!!!!! Sorry I forgot your name
cheers John

franzneufra
Schlossgespenst

16.06.2008 12:05
#3 RE: Eines Norweger! Zitat · Antworten

Hello Bugace,

be welcome.

I´m glad that I am not the only one with some projects in the waiting queue.....

Regards

Franz

Immer nach vorne schauen und neues wagen!

Bugace ( gelöscht )
16.06.2008 23:12
#4 RE: Eines Norweger! Zitat · Antworten

No problem John!!
I'll just makes some thunderstorms, arround You, untill You know. If that doesn't help, I'll use my hammer inside Your hobbyroom insted. If that doesn't does it, I guess Your christian, and don't like me at all because my name is the name of a barbarian God.

Scania-V8 ( gelöscht )
23.06.2008 16:50
#5 RE: Eines Norweger! Zitat · Antworten

Hallo

Welcome here!!!!

Gruss Timon

Freight67

23.06.2008 17:28
#6 RE: Eines Norweger! Zitat · Antworten

Hello Bugace

Welcome here...

Gruss Thorsten