Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 18 Antworten
und wurde 863 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen und Fragen rund um den Truckmodellbau
Anders Løfaldli

14.07.2008 11:25
Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Hello.

Does somebody have the bumper, spoiler,the small duck on the hood and the white thing around the hood(dont know ther name on it) that fit the Mack r model?

Anders

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
14.07.2008 15:28
#2 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Hello Anders,

welcome here. I have the parts. How far are you with the construction?

Thomas

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
15.07.2008 11:57
#3 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Hello Anders,

the white thing you thinks is this the shield around the radiator grill?

Thomas

Anders Løfaldli

15.07.2008 12:34
#4 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

yes,thats correct
Do you now what i can do so it fit perfectly? If you put the white cap on the mack r truck, the white cap are smaller than the opening on the hood is..
Did you understand?hehe

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
15.07.2008 13:24
#5 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Cut it in the middle and make it longer to all sides. If you have the wrong hood however this fits!!! You must give more information about your model. What do you use of frame, hood and etc ? Look here for best details manufacture. Use following link.

http://35651.dynamicboard.de/t30f86-Rubb...en-Trailer.html

Thomas

Anders Løfaldli

15.07.2008 15:10
#6 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

I use the orginal Mack R model truck(the one that is red on the box). I use every piece from the box, exept the airtank, and that air thing on passanger side. I use the the 4 airtanks from the Mack dm kit, and i cut down the air thing on passanger site from the mack dm kit too..
As frame i use the orginal from Mack R kit.
When i shall build i new one, i shall strecth the frame with 3-4mm in the middle. Use fueltanks and air tanks from Mack Cruiseliner kit. But i dont know wich kind i shall use for sleeper,i can not use the orginal from the kit, but maybe i use one from a the australian Kenworth from revell..

Anders

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
15.07.2008 19:50
#7 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

There are only few parts that you can use from the MACK R685ST kit. And there are only few parts that you can use from the CONVOY RUBBER DUCK kit. You must procure all other parts and you must build itself these. The frame would be extended at 2 different positions. 3-4 mm is many too little for extension on the frame. I would use no parts from Mack Cruiseliner kit. It comes like your wish how many details you would like brings in the model.

Thomas

Anders Løfaldli

15.07.2008 21:38
#8 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Why would you not use parts from the cruiseliner? The airtanks and fueltanks looks alike? Or do i take wrong?

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
15.07.2008 22:43
#9 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

That is completely different constructions. And the sizes already are not correct. You can only use the cab and frame from the MACK RS685ST kit and the bullbar and duck for the hood from the ERTL RUBBER DUCK kit. All other parts you must extra buys or itself builds. Or use similar parts and give up details.

Thomas

John

15.07.2008 23:05
#10 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten
Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
15.07.2008 23:11
#11 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Na John was hast Du denn schon wieder ????

Gruß
Thomas

John

15.07.2008 23:18
#12 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Ich find das gut

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
15.07.2008 23:32
#13 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Ich dachte schon mein schlechtes Englisch amüsiert Dich.

John

15.07.2008 23:35
#14 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Ach Gottes Willen da hör dir mal mein Gekrächze an. Nö ich kann hier folgen aber macht mal weiter Sorry für die Störung ich les weiter mit

Mazzysanna
The Italian Truckie

16.07.2008 12:51
#15 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

ich hab nur verstanden das um irgendwas weis um das grill angeht.aber sonst
HAB KEINE AHNUNG
Ich lese weiter mit
Grüße
Die Italian truckie

Rubber Duck ( gelöscht )
16.07.2008 15:22
#16 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Hello Anders,

you need this some of many extra parts:

Duck, air drums, Mirrors, horns, headlights, hydraulics mounting

Metal foil, checker plate, air filter, rivets, doorknobs, decals, exhaust pipe, sleeper doors, radiator grill fences

Tubes, bearers, wires

MACK RS700L hood

Thomas

Borz666

03.09.2008 22:55
#17 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

What wheels and tires did Mr Sven Bertram use for his rubber duck? I have many 2 hole wheels, but they do not look correct.
What Fuel Tanks and Air tanks also?

I now have the Bobby Griffen hood, the Auslowe Duck hood ornament and the Air Filter from the Revell Kenworth.
I think I will convert the sleeper from the Revell Alaskan Peterbilt, and will scratch build the bumper.

Chris

Die_Gummi_Ente
Nordlicht

04.09.2008 13:16
#18 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten
Hi Chris,

you can get the correct tow hole buds from Bobby Griffen. I buy this from him! A complett set for the Duck coast 25$. The Tires what you can see on the rims of my Duck are from an older Revell Volvo F12 Globetrotter kit. The Fuel Tanks on my Duck are complett self made! The Air Tanks i use it on the set what Thomas post in this Thread. For my Duck i build the Sleeper complett my self!
Borz666

04.09.2008 23:02
#19 RE: Rubberduck Truck Zitat · Antworten

Thank you Sven.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz