Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 1.076 mal aufgerufen
 MAN
tiking

02.08.2011 13:37
The 'Wrecker' Zitat · Antworten

This is an old man F90 Commander Kit from Italeri which I bought on eBay for about 1.5 years ago. Some parts were missing, especially the instructions but got help Nick(thanks Nick), who kindly scanned another version of the F90, which had more or less similar building design.

I decided to deviate from the kit's original finish kit, as usual, and do something different. This building, I called the "Wrecker". This is a private owner's modification that resulted in what you see now. I still have little left to add such as, adding horns, the owner's sign and a little more 'weathering'.

Hope you like the results.

fogdwella
Kiwi Trucker

03.08.2011 02:10
#2 RE: The 'Wrecker' Zitat · Antworten

Looks great. A rather small cargo deck though...Ken..

Cheers from down under.Ken..
From out of the mist and into the fogg
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t290/chewchewnz/

tiking

03.08.2011 10:07
#3 RE: The 'Wrecker' Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von fogdwella
Looks great. A rather small cargo deck though...Ken..

Thanks but the cargo deck is not a cargo deck. It's just for tools or small equipment. There is a draw bar, behind the truck that can connect a trailer.

fogdwella
Kiwi Trucker

04.08.2011 06:46
#4 RE: The 'Wrecker' Zitat · Antworten

Yes I see that was just being silly. How big of a trailer does this pull as there will not be much weight over the drive axle to get good traction...Ken..

Cheers from down under.Ken..
From out of the mist and into the fogg
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t290/chewchewnz/

tiking

04.08.2011 14:59
#5 RE: The 'Wrecker' Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von fogdwella
Yes I see that was just being silly. How big of a trailer does this pull as there will not be much weight over the drive axle to get good traction...Ken..

Nother major. A small trailer. THe story behind this build is the owner is only using this for personal use for working with light equipment. I was told about the traction issue on another forum but am not sure of the maximum weight this thing can pull. I take it you are much more experience in this area. ;)

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz