Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten
und wurde 2.095 mal aufgerufen
 Euro Trucks
Bugace ( gelöscht )
15.06.2008 00:56
MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Either I modify it to a tilt cabin, or I scratch a OM 6 cylinder, it is a lot of work. Guess I'l do the later, scratching the lower parts of the engine, and just glue the cabin on.
I have used the heavy duty rear from KFS, so the frame have got some progress.

Got a Powerliner I'm using as donor, and have tried Googling arround for some pictures showing the chassis, and interior. Haven't had much luck there, so the chassis front part wil mainly be boxstock Powerliner, just with higher ride hight. I may try some of the new rough tires from KFS on this one, and just make it as a imaginary BIG LPS as lumber truck, or with gravel trailer, or special transport. Just bigger, badder, then usually seen.

S.Oliver

15.06.2008 11:29
#2 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Nice Project. I have some pictures for you. Not the best but better than nothing. Shows you some details of the chassis.

Gruß
Oliver

Angefügte Bilder:
MB LPS2232 3-achser.JPG   MB LPS2232 Achse.JPG   MB LPS2232 Antrieb.JPG   MB LPS2232 Fahrerhaus hinten.JPG   MB LPS2232 Luft+Batterie.JPG   MB LPS2232 detail01 .JPG   MB-ChassisLPS2020.jpg   Mercedes Benz-cabLP1620.jpg  
Bugace ( gelöscht )
15.06.2008 15:41
#3 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Viel Dank S. Oliver

The red chassis, and the interior picture was excactly what I needed. The pictures of the blue Series II gives me a idea of how the 6x4 should look. Is these pictuers taken by You, and if so could I put them on the public part of my Fotki page? Marked as Yours copyrights of course.

S.Oliver

16.06.2008 03:03
#4 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Yes, the pictures of the blue Mercedes are mine. You can put them into your Fotki-album.

Gruß
Oliver

Bugace ( gelöscht )
17.06.2008 22:03
#5 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Thank YOU Oliver.
I will!!

franzneufra
Schlossgespenst

22.06.2008 20:48
#6 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten
Hello Bugace,

I have found this in a french HP, maybe it will help you!

http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=fr&...ochure_2023.php

Many greetings

Franz

Immer nach vorne schauen und neues wagen!

Bugace ( gelöscht )
14.07.2008 21:52
#7 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von franzneufra
Hello Bugace,
I have found this in a french HP, maybe it will help you!
http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=fr&...ochure_2023.php
Many greetings
Franz

Danke schön Franz!!

franzneufra
Schlossgespenst

15.07.2008 12:56
#8 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Hello " Viking- Man"

Bitte schön!!

I have placed some pictures from an old LP also in this forum.

Look here:

http://35651.dynamicboard.de/t2818f24-Na...-Oldi-Fans.html

regards

Franz

Immer nach vorne schauen und neues wagen!

Bugace ( gelöscht )
17.07.2008 20:00
#9 MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Some more done!
Decided to scratch a engine, and have the enginecover in the cabin off. Will use the gearbox from the V8(Italeri), but the engine started as a american inline six. Had to shave off some mm in the hight, and of course there have to be some more mods done.
More pictures how it came to this stadium: http://public.fotki.com/bugace/plastic-m...des-benz/mb-lp/

Bugace ( gelöscht )
06.02.2010 21:47
#10 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Wow, I'm back!

Working slowly, but the later weeks I've done a little bit on this project. I've modified the dash a bit, and scratched a interior floor. Not sure if I'm going to leave the engine cover inside the cabin open as of today, as I wish to get it done. Working on to many projects at ones. I hope to have some pictures tomorrow!

Bugace ( gelöscht )
07.02.2010 23:42
#11 MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Hosted on Fotki

I have not much of a clue how the front of the engine are looking, so that is my biggst worry. I've added some material to the oilpan, and will reshape it. Then it is the left side of the engine that need to be shaped, before starting adding the exterior details to it.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
The interior have also been hard finding pictures of, but I have learned that the dash included needed to be angeled havely, and theby I had to remove over half of the casted piece. It was made to be mounted so that the top of the dash was all flat with the front window. That would make a to shallow interior. I also removed some casted in details, and will make some new ones my self. I have mounted the unfinished dash in the cabin, but it is rather ok to work on top of it still. I just had to glue it in place to manage building the cabin floor. Not many pictures to find of that either, so some are guesses.
Hosted on Fotki
As I mentioned earlier, I will probably not open the inside enginecover, even though I build a engine for it. But maybe I open the front hatch. Also I need to find the most prototypical correct airtanks, dieseltanks etc, making the frame belivable. How much detail I add I don't know yet.

danskman

09.02.2010 13:40
#12 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Hej Tor Henning, det ser veldig godt ud hvad du gör. Jag har som dreng opleved dette typ Mercedes mange gang i Schweiz. Jag har også leved 11 år i Danmark (1979-1990)och har der i starten kört lastbil for 2 norske Speditioner Stykkegods mm. til och fra Tyskland, med Bolig i Padborg/DK. Det er mykke trevligt at træffe her nogon från Norge. Jag har af og til bygget nogon modeller til norske lastbilssjaförere i min danmarkstid. Titta på mina billeder her i Forumet og du genkenner kansk nogon model fra Norge.

Manga hilsen fra Sydtyskland, Luigi

Bugace ( gelöscht )
09.02.2010 23:51
#13 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von danskman
Hej Tor Henning, det ser veldig godt ud hvad du gör. Jag har som dreng opleved dette typ Mercedes mange gang i Schweiz. Jag har også leved 11 år i Danmark (1979-1990)och har der i starten kört lastbil for 2 norske Speditioner Stykkegods mm. til och fra Tyskland, med Bolig i Padborg/DK. Det er mykke trevligt at træffe her nogon från Norge. Jag har af og til bygget nogon modeller til norske lastbilssjaförere i min danmarkstid. Titta på mina billeder her i Forumet og du genkenner kansk nogon model fra Norge.

Manga hilsen fra Sydtyskland, Luigi

Halo Luigi!

Du kannst viel bessere Dänische schreiben, als ich kannst. Viel bessere als meine Deutch auch!! Padeborg? Haben sie norwegische Fisch transportiert? Ich möchte ihren studieren,

Scania 141

10.02.2010 16:41
#14 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Hey,

I think you need some more Time for this amazing Project than I for the 141. Your scrachtbuild Engine is unbelievabel. I hope we see more of your LP the next time.

Sorry for my "english"

Grüsse Jürri

Bugace ( gelöscht )
11.02.2010 00:30
#15 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Scania 141
Hey,

I think you need some more Time for this amazing Project than I for the 141. Your scrachtbuild Engine is unbelievabel. I hope we see more of your LP the next time.

Sorry for my "english"

Bitte, schreiben Sie deutsch! Ich habe nicht viele problimen deutsch verstehen, aber meine grammatik bisst sehr schless, und dabei schreibt ich englisch, eben doch ich bisst nicht sehr gut english zu schreiben. Doch es manchmal ein bischen bessere als meiner deutsch sind.

Bugace ( gelöscht )
11.02.2010 01:19
#16 MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

It was this engine then. I've searched some., and I think I got controll on the main shapes at the engine block. Also belive the front now have a "OK" look.
I'll let the Tamia filler dry out some more before sanding more on it, but in the maintime I'll begin building the manifolds. Also will hunt proper parts for the exterior details.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
The area for the alternator are visible up front, and for the starter in the rear. I'll have to make a cover for the marked area.

danskman

11.02.2010 18:47
#17 RE: MB LPS 6x4 Zitat · Antworten

Hej Tor Henning, ja alle Sties Lastbiler har væred med Fisk syd på och med Frugt og grönt nord på denne gang. I dag er namnet skiftet til det kennte, men lakeringen er den samme. Dom andre Lastbiler har været på vej med stykkegods. Fra min tid i Padborg (Grænse-By mellem DK og Tyskland i Sönderjylland) har jeg mange billeder tagit men de er ikke alle god nok til at man kan vise dem her. Mange af de billeder er med Norke Lastbiler fra 80talet.Jag håber at Du kan læse alt hvad jag skriver til dig? Det er længe siden jag har skrivet på dansk/svensk. Jag ved at det skrives lidt anderleds på norsk, men jag kan læse alt og forstå norsk. Så du er velkommen til at skrive på norsk til mig,OK?

Venlige hilsner, Luigi

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz